Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Ipsy October 2015 Preview - Alter Ego

The sneak peeks are out and here is what I'm getting.

AURORA Gel Effect Nail Polish in Inky Dinky ($9) - This looks like it will be a dark purple. Happy dancing over here...and now joined by the purple loving Bumblebee.

theBalm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick in Committed (pinky nude) (Full size $17) - I'm not thrilled about getting a pink, but as it is a pink nude, I am hoping it makes up for last month's deathly nude lippie I received from ipsy.

Balanced Guru Scrub Me Body Scrub (Sample ~2.87. Full size $22.99) - This has coffee is it. As I'm not a fan of coffee (please no lynching) so I'm hoping it does not smell like coffee.

Emité Make Up PROFESSIONAL SLANT TWEEZER (200 Danish Krone, roughly $30) - I need a new pair of tweezers. My son and hubby have used mine (I don't want to know what for) and I still get the willies even after cleaning it with alcohol. Since these look like they will be pink, my son won't touch them. I just have to hide them from hubby.

Nourish Organic Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum (sample ~17.14, full size $23.99) - This is for dry to normal skin. My skin is oily to East Texas oil well oily. I may try this in the dead of Texas winter (around the beginning of February) or have one of my drier skinned family members use it.


All in all I am anticipating this month's bag. A complete opposite from last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment