Thursday, September 3, 2015

Samples Received - August 2015

Biossance The RevitalizerSqualane, the world’s leading moisturizer, replenishes your skin by using a moisturizer found naturally within you. The Revitalizer leaves you feeling instantly nourished and noticeably revitalized. Dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and paraben-free.
Product claims:
  • 93% of women agreed that their skin felt instantly hydrated
  • 95% of women agreed that their skin appeared softer and smoother after 1 week
  • 84% of women agreed that their skin felt revitalized after 2 weeks
My experience: I am glad I put this on at night. I followed the directions and used 2 - 3 drops on my face after cleaning and toning, which was hard with the sample bottle is used. It felt moisturizing on my fingers but left my face oily. My face normal ends up an oil slick during the day and immediately this was worse. I want to wipe it off, but I'm trying to last until morning.

Morning after: Ugh, my face. And the pillow cases had to be washed. This is not for me. Think it might be for you? You can get a free trail at Biossance.

No comments:

Post a Comment