Wednesday, August 19, 2015

PinchMe August 2015 Arrival

I'm not sure why, but two PinchMe boxes, with the same items in each, arrived on the thunder stormy day.

Summer's Eve Night-time Cleansing Cloths and Wash in Lavender (one use sample) - I think every adult female knows what cleansing wash is, so I won't go into that. My guess is this will smell like lavender. The cloths, I'm guessing, are for on the go (at the gym?).

DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks (one use sample) - According to DenTek, these floss picks are ultra-silky floss tape that slides smoothly between teeth with a textured pick to deep clean between teeth and stimulate gums, a tongue cleaner helps fight bad breath, and minty flavor leaves your mouth feeling fresh.
My teeth tend to rip up floss quickly. It will be interesting to see how this holds up.

Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream Strength & Resilience (0.75 oz tube)
Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream Healing (0.75 oz tube)
My teen son took off with these before I had a chance to finish typing what they are. I'm good with this as he has suffered from eczema since he was a baby, and I think I can get a decent review from him.

$100 Wine Voucher from nakedwines.com - This is $100 off a purchase of $160 within 30 days of receipt. I am already in a wine club and have plenty on hand, but if I had the funds, I'd be all over this. Wine works as great gifts with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment