Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Ipsy August 2015 Preview



Ipsy previews are out today, and this is what I'm getting.

I was kinda 'meh' when seeing the sneak peeks, as nothing really popped out at me, except for the lavender nail polish. I love me some nail polish!

Ipsy descriptions italicized.

Doucce Ultra Precision Eye Liner in Black - The Liner is an ultra precise moulded plastic eye pencil that provides a soft application that lasts. The smooth and velvety waterproof formula glides on easily for seamless blending. Plus, no sharpening needed! Roll it up when you need to.
I've had these "no sharpening needed" eyeliners before, and I bet I will need to sharpen it when I get heavy handed with the pressure. I'm still morning the 1/4" I lost on last months Blue Hawaiian eyeliner.

La Fresh Group Good Night. Night Cream - This highly natural La Fresh® Eco-Beauty® Good Night. Night Cream provides super hydration and restores your skin making it visibly smoother and plumper. It will also rescue your skin from fine wrinkles on the forehead and crow's feet around your eyes. Say bye-bye to damaging elements that age your skin and say hello to recovered, recharged, and youthful!
Knowing that I would need some more night cream soon, I liberated some from my mother's stash (with her permission). However, looks like I'll be trying this one before I open a new big jar.

Albertini Divine Skin Hydrator - Use this hydrator and your skin will feel smoother and softer immediately. Always apply to wet skin. This all over in-shower body moisturizer, "conditions your body like you condition your hair". It's also unscented so it rehydrates skin without any irritation from fragrance. Holds moisture in your skin for 24 hours.
Another face cream in the same bag; okay. Oh wait, "all over in-shower body moisturizer", and unscented. I'll be using this on my just shaved legs!

Hikari Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Check out Hikari’s collection of gorgeous, high-shine matte lip glosses. With these high-pigment lip glosses you can wear them alone or layer them over your favorite lipstick to create intense new colors. They will give you the perfect sultry lip with just the right amount of shine!
ipsters who sample Hikari Cosmetics will either receive the shade Salsa (classic red) or Merlot (intense red mauve).
Yea! Not a pink!! I've got way too many pink lippies.

Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted - ”If you enjoy yourself, it’s not really a waste - it’s your prerogative.” Trust Fund Beauty is a quick-drying, chip resistant polish comes in cute bottles complete with some seriously sassy names. Plus, it’s 7-free, non-toxic, vegan, and cruelty-free. Don’t mind if we do!
Happy Dance! Nail polish! Lavender! I don't have one in lavender.



No comments:

Post a Comment