Thursday, July 30, 2015

Euphoria of Certainty

In the euphoria of certainty that I was going to be offered a job, I ordered a couple of things, an Ipsy subscription and a Clinque order. 
You see, I've started putting on makeup everyday (week day) and realized how little I had, after tossing the old smelly items out.

First month of Ipsy was awesome! I received tarte Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer, Tini Beauty Eyetini Swizzle Stick Eyeliner, BelláPierre Cosmetics Mineral Lipstick, Jersey Shore Cosmetics Mongongo Lip Conditioner, and Jor'el Parker perfume.


From Clinique, I got the Great Skin Home & Away Skin Type 3/4, Lip Brush, Summer in Clinique 6-piece set, and free gift with purchase was Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips, and a 2 piece set of  Moisture Surge CC Cream Hydrating Colour Corrector Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in Light Medium and Lash Doubling Mascara.

All I was happy to get, except the perfume from Ipsy; I'm not a fan of perfume. I'll review my own impressions, both initial and after trying the items at a later date.

Oh, and I did not get the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment